You know that country hit from the 90’s by Tracy Byrd? I just love that song. It just peps me up no matter what BS life throws my way. I decided to take this uppity tune and turn it into a cocktail since it does mention drinking.
This watermelon crawl has got just the right amount of bite, watermelon, and BOY does it pack a wallop. Seriously. You’re gonna be feeling super buzzy after just one.
So remember if you drink don’t drive especially if it’s a watermelon crawl.
- 10 oz watermelon juice (tested with evolution fresh)
- 2½ oz vodka
- 2½ oz limoncello
- juice of one lime (fresh squeezed)
- Fill a large cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker, seal up and shake for 2 minutes.
- Strain out into cocktail glasses. Garnish with lime peel or watermelon cube, if desired.