2020 calls for carbs in all varieties. Raise your hand if you love crispy potatoes more than anyone else. PUT YO HANDS DOWN. No one loves crispy potatoes more than ya girl.
Look at those colors. Yep. This is who I am. I am the lame woman who gawks and giggles like I’ve got a crush on vegetables.
The best part about this dish is that it’s a fix and and forget it kind of recipe. Prep it, pop it in the oven, and it’s ready for ya 40 minutes later while you stream something on Netflix, take a bath, or act like some psycho and dust baseboards for fun.
For those that hate putting in a ton of time cooking, this one is for you. A few minutes pay off BIG.
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 1.5 pounds fingerling potatoes sliced in half, lengthwise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt (tested with Lawry's)
- 1 tsp lemon pepper (tested with Lawry's)
- 4 tsp fresh herbs (minced)
- ⅛ cup fresh parsley (minced)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F with the sheet pan in the oven.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, garlic salt, lemon pepper, and herbs. Toss to combine.
- Once oven reaches temperature, gently dump potatoes out on hot sheet pan. Spread evenly on pan. Close oven.
- Roast potatoes for 40 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool 2 minutes. Garnish as desired. Serve.