2020 is totally Panic! At the Costco. They are out of chicken constantly and even pork and sometimes beef. But I’ve found lamp chops throughout this whole ordeal. If you’ve never had lamb chops, you totally should.
A lot of people say they don’t like lamb because they’ve never tried it. They may have some kind of little bo peep complex. IDK.
This is a super simple recipe and it’s bursting with flavor. Like. Stupid simple. You just toss together the marinade, coat the lamb chops, and let them chill out in the fridge for a bit. Grill ’em up a few minutes on each side. Badabing badaboom!
Try them. They’re as good as a juicy steak. But even more tender! You’ll love them.
Grilled Garlic Herb Lamp Chops
- 8 lamb loin chops (thick cut)
For the Marinade:
- 8 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary (minced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme (minced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lavendar (minced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh tarragon (minced)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Combine together all ingredients for marinade.
- Coat lamb chops in marinade on both sides. Cover in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for one hour or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium (around 400°). Place lamb chops on grill. Grill to desired degree of doneness. See notes for grill times.
- Remove lamb from grill. Place on a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 10 minutes. Serve.
- 8 minutes total for rare (4 minutes per side).
- 9 minutes total for medium-rare (4.5 minutes per side).
- 10 minutes total for medium (5 minutes per side).